List-lovers, look at this new toy I’ve just found. To-do lists, project breakdown, filtering for where you accomplish it…
The internet offers so many ways for MBTI P’s to try to live like J’s. The trouble is the sheer volume of them lets you start again and again, with more and more organizational systems running.
Just to prove my ingrained P-ishness (which has been doubted recently), I currently have:
- one paper diary (down from three)
- two electric diaries (dormant, but not forgotten)
- one splendid paper to-do list
- one Mac-based to do list
- several spiral notebooks
- a computer folder marked ‘ideas’
- a computer folder marked ‘resources’
- computer stickies
- paper stickies
- and — if I succumb to temptation –a shiny new vitalist.
I confess, making a vitalist is probably not how one should spend a Friday night off… Perhaps I will let Molly coax me to the sofa instead.