Late at night, after a long but productive vestry meeting, I find myself pondering the following:
- if hedgehogs could learn to be quiet, would they need so many spikes?
- do pain and healing grow up together like nettles and dock leaves?
- were the blue bells more intense this night or last, and did they miss me?
Molly, is here now, and she says:
- are you ever coming? you said you were, and then you didn’t.
- if you don’t come soon, I’ll get cross and go away. And then you’ll be sorry.
- (and so will I, but not as much as you)